Do you enjoy being around young kids? Would you like to help young children during their early development? Then a career as a child care worker is for you. We have Educare and Child Care Courses that will help you get started.
Understanding Our Courses
Matric College offers several courses that you can study without matric. Watch the College Principle explain everything you need to know about courses that you can Study Without Matric.
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers offers courses in both business and financial management. All of their courses are well received by employers because of their high quality.
Each of the three study streams offered by ICB are internationally recognised scarce skills. These study streams include:
Adult Matric - Amended Senior Certificate
Matric Upgrade - Amended Senior Certificate
Matric Rewrite - Amended Senior Certificate
No matter how many years you have been out of school, you still qualify to apply for our Adult Matric course, you need a grade 9 certificate needed to apply.
This is a great choice for anybody looking to further their education. It is also a good option for individuals looking to go to university or or looking for better career opportunities.
If you would like to improve your grade 12 results in general or to apply for a specific course, upgrading your marks is a good option.
With our Matric Upgrade course, you will be able to redo the subjects you wish to improve. You can also decide to choose new subjects that are better suited to you, or that are course-specific.
As long as you are over the age of 21 and have completed your matric year, you can apply.
Matric Equivalent Certificates
ICB Small Business Management National Certificate
ICB Senior Bookkeeping FET Certificate
With some courses, you can apply with a matric equivalent certificate. We offer two NQF level 4 courses that double as matric equivalent certificates. These are:
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Bookkeeping – NQF level 4. SAQA ID 58376. Credits: 130
- National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management – NQF level 4. SAQA ID 48736. Credits: 120
Once you have completed one of the two NQF 4 courses, you will qualify for one of our National Qualifications:
The optimum development of children comes from a successful Educare or Childcare experience. In this field of work, it is important to be able to structure a safe environment where children can learn, play and grow.
We offer the following Childcare courses you can study with no matric:
Tourism and Guesthouse
When people decide to unwind, travel or go on adventures, they turn to the Tourism and Guesthouse industry. You will learn how to structure holiday packages, plan trips or start your own business.
Our Tourism and Guesthouse courses are more courses you can study without matric:
Event and Wedding Planning
You can start any of our Event or Wedding Planning courses without matric. These will teach you how to plan, run and manage different events whilst also being able to start a company of your very own.
We offer great courses you can study if you are interested planning events or weddings:
Benefits Of Studying With Matric College
When it comes to choosing Matric College, there are many benefits:
- You can study without passing matric: Matric College offers you the option to study without having completed your matric.
- You will save money: Since you do not have to go into class, you will save money on transport and accommodation. Distance learning is also a lot cheaper than contact learning.
- Student support: As a student of Matric College, you will have all the help you can get. From start to finish, we have tutoring support groups to make sure that you perform to the best of your ability.
- Distance learning: Distance learning is a great way for you to work at your own pace. It also means that you can work while you study and do not have to give up a steady income.
The CEO of Matric College, Jan Badenhorst, discusses about courses you can study without a matric certificate
All our courses you can study without a Matric Certificate
Author: Andrea Frisby
Last Updated: Sanel Van Staden, 28 July 2021