Then look no further! Matric College offers an ICB Business Management Financial Accounting course to suit each and every one of your needs!
This course will equip you with a powerful skillset as the final level of the ICB Business Management Financial Accounting Programme.
Watch our College Principal explain everything you need to know about our ICB courses.
Who is the ICB
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers is a long-distance learning institution that focuses on courses in financial and business management.
All of their courses are highly accredited and are both internationally and nationally recognised. That means you can work anywhere in the world!
Another great thing about an ICB qualification is that employers are well aware of the high-quality nature of these courses. That means that with an ICB qualification, you’re more likely to be hired!
When applying for the ICB Business Management Financial Accounting Course, this is what you need to know:
- Programme type: Partner Program
- Award type: National Certificate and Program Completion Certificate
- Awards issued by: FASSET will issue your National Qualification and the ICB will issue your Program Completion Certificate
- Accredited by: QCTO
- Course duration: 36 Months
In order to apply for the ICB Business Management Financial Accounting Course, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Read and write in English: All aspects of the course are in English. In order to be successful in your work and qualification, you must be able to read and write in English.
- Successful completion of the ICB National Diploma: Technical Financial Accounting: To be able to apply for the course you need to have completed the above-mentioned certificate.
- Be a qualified Certified Technical Financial Accountant: If you don’t have the above certificate you must be a certified Technical Financial Accountant to apply.
Unable to meet the course requirements?
Want to study towards an ICB qualification but don’t meet the standard requirements? Apply for the Bridging Course!
The bridging course is perfect for students who want to further their studies towards an ICB qualification, but they don’t meet the standard entry requirements.
When looking to study ICB Business Management Financial Accounting, these are the subjects that you can expect.
- Introduction to Business Management
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Management 1
- Business Literacy
- Office and Legal Practise
- Business Management 2
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Financial Statements
- Human Resource Management and Labour Relations
- Business Management 3
- Financial Management and Control
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks
- Research Theory and Practice
Jan Badenhorst, CEO of Matric College, taking us through all our ICB Courses
Other ICB Business Management Courses
Online Application Form
Last Updated: Sanel Van Staden, 28 July 2021