Date Published: October 9, 2020
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers has announced that their exams will be moving online for the 2021 academic year. These exams will be offered by the ICB every second month in 2021.
This is the first time that their examinations will be moving online.
What you need to know
Here is everything you need to know about the latest ICB 2021 examination announcement:
- Examinations will move online from 2021: As from 2021, all ICB examinations will be moving online. This change comes with the academic difficulty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Examinations will take places every second month: Another first for the ICB, examinations will not be taking place every second month. This gives students more options when it comes to writing or rewriting their exams, which will lead to faster qualifications.
- Most November 2020 exam venues are sorted: Most of all the November examinations are sorted with some exams already underway.
- Final venue changes will be made next week: If any examinations venues need to be changed due to COVID-19 regulations, it will happen in the coming week.
- Confirm this year’s exam venues and dates on your portal: If you are a student and unsure about your examination dates or venues, have a look on your portal to ensure you have all the information.
These are the examination timetables for the 2020 and 2021 examination periods
2020 ICB Exam timetable
Download the full 2020 examination timetable.
2021 ICB Examination timetable
Here is the timetable for the 2021 February online exams.
Author: Andrea Frisby
Last Updated: Sanel Van Staden, 6 July 2021