ICB Office Administration Courses
What is Office Administration?
Office administration is a highly sought after qualification at this point in time. Its beauty? It holds value in every single industry. Hardly any company can function without the refined skills of an office administrator!
Office administrators perform a whole list of clerical duties that include filing, research, and sometimes even HR! These list of duties will differ from company to company depending on their needs.
But whatever this needs be, they all need an office administrator!
Get your official ICB 2021/2022 Brochure & Exam timetable for all students now by clicking the button below.
Benefits of all ICB courses
Not only is this career considered a scarce skill in South Africa, but it also comes with an array of other benefits!
- Earn while you study: The great thing about ICB courses is that they’re all long-distance learning! That means that you can further your studies while you continue to work!
- Study from home: Because the institution offers long-distance learning, you can do all of your work from the comfort of your home! Or wherever you see fit!
- Save on transport: You’re not going to classes, you’re not moving around, you’re working from home! That means that you don’t have to pay transport money to get to school! Sounds like a win, win!
- Internationally and nationally recognised: All ICB accredited courses are internationally and nationally recognised. That means that with your qualification, you can work anywhere in the world!
- Take the exams when you’re ready: The ICB programmes allow you to choose when you’re ready to write your exams. You can finally fit studying into your busy schedule and write when you know you’re ready!
- You have options: ICB qualifications are well known by employers. This means that you will have a lot of employers eager to employ somebody with your high-quality qualification! More employment options is a great way to find your desired career.
Career options with this qualification
Having an ICB Office Administration qualification is far from limiting. With this specific qualification, many potential career doors open up!
- Junior Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Public Relations Officer
- Marketing Administrator
- Senior Office Administrator
- General Office Manager
Sign up today!
Are you ready to get your career on the go? Why not give us a call on 012 762 7100 and speak to one of our skilled consultants!
Or fill in this form to begin your registration process!
It’s never too late to start a successful career! So why wait?
See Video On How We Can Help You Get A Matric
Author: Andrea Frisby
Last Updated: October 7, 2020