Here are all the distance learning courses offered at Matric College:
- Matric Courses
- Accredited Courses
- ICB Courses
- ICB Business Management
- ICB Office Administration
- ICB Financial Accounting
- NATED Business Management
- NATED Educare
- NATED Financial Management
- NATED Human Resource Management
- NATED Legal Secretary
- NATED Management Assistant
- NATED Marketing Management
- Educare Courses
- Beauty Therapy Courses
- Child Care Courses
- Tourism and Guesthouse Management Courses
- Event Management and Wedding Planning Courses
Accredited courses help you gain employment credibility. That means that if you have completed an accredited course, you are more likely to find employment.
Matric College offers the following accredited courses:
NATED Courses are also known as National Qualification Courses. National Qualification courses are specially structured by the Department of Higher Education and Training to include practical and theoretical learning experiences.
National Qualification (NATED) Courses are highly regarded by employers since they give learners workplace experience.
With a National Qualification, you can work your way up to a National Diploma, even if you only achieved a National Senior Certificate pass at the end of matric. To do this, you must complete your N6 National Qualification and do an additional 18 months of work experience.
Once this has been completed and approved by the Department of Higher Education and Training, you will receive your N6 National Diploma.
Here are all the NATED courses offered by Matric College:
- N4 National Certificate in Business Management
- N5 National Certificate in Business Management
- N6 National Certificate in Business Management
- N4 National Certificate in Educare
- N5 National Certificate in Educare
- N6 National Certificate in Educare
- N4 National Certificate in Financial Management
- N5 National Certificate in Financial Management
- N6 National Certificate in Financial Management
- N4 National Certificate in Human Resource Management
- N5 National Certificate in Human Resource Management
- N6 National Certificate in Human Resource Management
- N4 National Certificate in Legal Secretary
- N5 National Certificate in Legal Secretary
- N6 National Certificate in Legal Secretary
- N4 National Certificate in Management Assistant
- N5 National Certificate in Management Assistant
- N6 National Certificate in Management Assistant
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers is a well-known education body that specialises in business and financial courses. All 3 of their study streams are recognised as scarce skills in South Africa, making these very sought-after qualifications.
- National Certificate in Junior Bookkeeping.
- FET Certificate in Senior Bookkeeping.
- National Diploma in Technical Financial Accounting.
- National Diploma in Certified Financial Accounting.
- National Certificate in Small Business Financial Management.
- Higher Certificate in Office Administration.
- National Diploma in Financial Accounting.
Matric College offers courses that will help you grow or start a career in the beauty industry. You can start any of these beauty courses without a matric certificate:
- Short Course in Nail Care
- Comprehensive Certificate in Nail Car
- Proficiency Certificate in Nail Care e
- Short Course in Make-Up Application
- Comprehensive Certificate in Make-Up Application
- Proficiency Certificate in Make-Up Application
- Short Course in Facial Skincare
- Comprehensive Course in Facial Skincare
- Proficiency Certificate in Facial Skincare
Educare and Childcare
Matric College offers a lot of Educare and Childcare courses that you can study without a matric certificate:
- Short Course in Crèche Management
- Comprehensive Certificate in Crèche Management
- Certificate in Crèche Management
- Short Course in Child Day Care
- Proficiency Certificate in Child Day Care
- Comprehensive Certificate in Child Day Care
Tourism and Guesthouse
Tourism and Guesthouse Management courses at Matric College can help you build a valuable skill set in this chosen field. All without having a matric certificate:
- Short Course in Guest House Management
- Comprehensive Certificate in Guest House Management
- Proficiency Certificate in Guest House Management
Event and Wedding Planning
Event and Wedding Planning courses will help you create the most unforgettable events, allowing you to make a mark in the industry. Here are courses that you can start without a matric certificate.
- Short Course in Wedding Planning
- Comprehensive Certificate in Wedding Planning
- Proficiency Certificate in Wedding Planning
Scarce Skill Courses
Scarce skills are skill sets or qualifications that are in demand. Usually, this is because very few people have them and most companies need them.
Adult Matric gives individuals the opportunity to get their matric certificate no matter how many years they have been out of school.
An Adult Matric certificate is identical to the certificate you will achieve at the end of your grade 12 year. This means that nobody would be able to tell if you finished your matric certificate in high school or through the Adult Matric programme. Both certificates are also certified by Umalusi.
Matric College gives you the option to rewrite your matric exams. With this Matric Rewrite course, there is no limit to how many subjects you can rewrite. If necessary, you can also take on new subjects to write exams on instead.
Matric Equivalent Certificates
Matric equivalent certificates are on the same NQF as traditional matric certificates. While traditional matric certificates focus on broader learning, whilst matric equivalent certificates give in-depth skills in a certain area.
Matric equivalent certificates are a great choice for students who are not academically inclined or already want to start specialising in a field.
Registering With Matric College
Jan Badenhorst, CEO of Matric College, discusses everything you need to know about all the courses offered at Matric College
Author: Andrea Frisby
Last Updated: Sanel Van Staden, 30 July 2021