This N5 Marketing Management: National Certificate course is the second level that you need to complete to recognise your dream of being a Marketing Manager. It will enhance your creative side as well as your technical side as you will be learning about all it takes to be a marketer. Matric College partnered with Bellview Institute to offer this course for you!
Watch the College Principal explain everything you need to know about why you should study NATED Marketing Management.
N5 Marketing Management: National Certificate
QCTO (The Quality Council for Trades and Occupations)
There are three open book assignments that can be completed at home. As well as a final exam set by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET).
There are two exam opportunities.
May/June and October/November
February – May/June exam
August – October/November exam
Note: The course fees include all books as well as exam fees. But only one exam session per subject. If you fail an exam, you will have to pay extra to rewrite that exam.
National N Certificate
Award Issued By:
NQF Level 4 Qualification (Matric or Equivalent)
The N5 Certificate is the first step toward completing your N6 Diploma.
You need to take these steps to get an N6 National Diploma in Marketing Management:
- Step 1: Complete your N5 certificate in Marketing Management
- Step 2: Register for N6 Marketing Management Certificate course
- Step 3: Successfully complete your N6 certification
- Step 4: Complete 18 months of work experience within the Marketing sector
- Step 5: Keep a record of your 18-month work experience
- Step 6: Once the logbook is complete, it should be submitted to the Department of Higher Education and Training for approval
- Step 7: If your application for the N6 National Diploma has been approved, you will be awarded one
Why wait? Sign up for any of our courses today!
Looking to gain practical work experience that will set you apart from all other applicants?
Sign up for DHET’s FREE placement service either after, or during your studies!Your online profile will be matched with employers in your field who are looking for people like you to take part in Work Integrated learning (WIL) and Worplace Based Learning (WBL).
Jan Badenhorst, CEO of Matric College, discusses everything you need to know about why you should study NATED Marketing Management
Other Marketing Management Courses
Last Updated: Elzanne Van Niekerk, 30 July 2021