- What is Adult Matric?
- Application requirements
- How long does it take to do Adult Matric?
- Can I apply if Iâm 19 years old?
What is Adult Matric?
To qualify to write Adult Matric exams you have to meet the following requirements:
- You must be over the age of 21Â
- Must have passed grade 9 or a grade 9 equivalent qualification
How long does it take to do Adult Matric?
Adult Matric is a three-year, full-time course. Adult Matric covers all the work from grade 10 until the end of matric.
Can I apply if Iâm 19 years old?
If you are 19 years old you can apply to do your Adult Matric. However, you can only write your Adult Matric exams when you are 21. Here is how it works:Â
- Register for Adult Matric now
- Start studying your first subjects
- Turn 20 years old by the end of April 2021
- Use all of next year to study
- Register for your first exams â Exam registration is done in November / December 2021
- Start preparing for your first exams!
- Turn 21 years old by the end of April 2022
Can I study matric online?
Yes you can.Â
For more information click here.
Jan Badenhorst, CEO of Matric College, discusses everything you need to know about Adult Matric
Author: Omega FumbaÂ