The release for the 2020 matric results is around the corner. If you receive a bachelor’s pass and you don’t know what to study, look no further!
Here we give you information on study options for a bachelor’s pass.
What can I study with a bachelor's pass?
A bachelor’s pass gives you access to a range of study options. With a bachelor’s pass you can study at any institution, as long as you meet the minimum requirements.
Here is a list of courses that you can study with a bachelor’s pass:
NATED stands for National Accredited Technical Education Diploma. To study a NATED course you have to have a matric certificate.
Here is a list of NATED courses on offer:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Management Assessment
- Human Resource Management
- Legal Secretary
What is a bachelor's degree pass in matric?
Learners with a bachelor’s pass can apply to study at university, college or any school of higher education.
Keep in mind that there is no guarantee that you will be accepted into university. Your university acceptance will depend on the course and university requirements.
To get a bachelor’s pass you have to;
- Achieve at least 40% in your home language
- At least 50% in four other subjects
- At least 30% in two other subjects
Why should I study with Matric College?
Here is a list of reasons why you should study with matric college:
- Study in the comfort of your home.
- All your study material will be delivered to your doorstep.
- Study from any location of your choice.
- Receive the best support from our online staff.
- Gain access to a variety of courses to choose from.
The CEO of Matric College, Jan Badenhorst, discusses the options you can consider after you have passed matric
Author: Omega Fumba
Last Updated: Sanel Van Staden, 2 July 2021