Business Management Courses
Do you want to own a successful business? Are you eager to learn how to build one? If so, the ICB Business Management Course will help you in achieving your goals.
Matric College in partnership with The Skills Academy is offering this stellar opportunity.
What is ICB Business Management?
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers is an accredited institution that offers qualifications in business and financial management. These accredited business courses offer you all the skills and knowledge needed to successfully start, build and run a profitable business.
These all round skills include financial management, office management and human resources.
Matric College in partnership with The Skills Academy offer 3 levels of ICB Business Management:
- Small Business Financial Management: ICB National Certificate Course
- Business Management Office Administration: ICB Higher Certificate Courses
- Business Management Financial Accounting: ICB National Diploma Course
Get the 2020 exam timetable here.
Why choose ICB?
ICB courses are fully accredited and recognised both nationally and internationally. The basis of these above mentioned courses are their practical skill sets.
Employers find the nature of these high-quality courses to be very beneficial to their work environment. This means that finding employment with an ICB course is relatively easy!
Can I study ICB Business Management without matric?
Having a ICB Business Management qualification opens you up to many career opportunities. These are the possible employment options you can get with this qualification:
- Junior Bookkeeper: Junior Bookkeepers are responsible for keeping financial records and compiling accounting books. You’ll also have to balance all business accounts and assist with auditing.
- Marketing Assistant: Marketing Assistants provide support in marketing plans. In the modern day of social media, you will also be required to do social media marketing.
- General Office Manager: General Office Managers are responsible for the smooth running of an office. Their other responsibilities include organizational duties as well as administrative support.
- Business Advisor: Business advisors are required to analyse a company’s business plan. Their other responsibilities are to give advice on areas of improvement and financial advice.
- Accountant: Accountants are an integral part of any institution. Accountants are responsible for recording company finances, tax returns, budgets and other financial records.
Why choose Matric College?
As a long distance learning institution, Matric College allows you to study from home and at your own pace. We are dedicated to supporting all of our students and even have an online tutoring group called Together We Pass.
Looking to gain practical work experience that will set you apart from all other applicants?
Sign up for DHET’s FREE placement service either after, or during your studies!Your online profile will be matched with employers in your field who are looking for people like you to take part in Work Integrated learning (WIL) and Worplace Based Learning (WBL).
See Video On How We Can Help You Get A Matric
Author: Andrea Frisby
Last Updated: September 21, 2020