N5 Business Management
Our accredited N5 Business Management Courses give you more in-depth knowledge on all the skills and knowledge you need to excel in this field. Matric College, in partnership with Bellview Institute of Distance Learning, offers you this sought-after course that will ensure that you become a successful manager that can turn any company into a success. Register with us today to get started.
Watch the College Principal explain everything you need to know about the requirements for NATED courses.
National Certificate: N5 Business Management
QCTO (The Quality Council for Trades and Occupations)
There are three open book assignments that can be completed at home. As well as a final exam set by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET).
There are two exam opportunities.
May/June and October/November
February – May/June exam
August – October/November exam
Note: The course fees include all books as well as exam fees. But only one exam session per subject. If you fail an exam, you will have to pay extra to rewrite that exam.
National N Certificate
Award Issued By:
NQF Level 4 Qualification (Matric or Equivalent)
Working Your Way To an N6 National Diploma
Working your way to an N6 National Diploma is as easy as:
- Step 1: Get your N5 National Qualification in Business Management
- Step 2: Apply for and pass your N6 National Qualification in Business Management
- Step 3: When you have your N6 National Certificate, you are required to complete 18 months of industry-related work experience. This must be tracked in a Business Management logbook specifically created by the Department of Higher Education and Training
- Step 4: Your logbook has to be approved by the Department of Higher Education and Training. Once approved, you can receive your N6 National Diploma in Business Management
Why Should I Get My N6 National Diploma in Business Management?
There are many reasons that can motivate you to get your N6 National Diploma in Business Management:
- You will have a good qualification: An N6 National Diploma is an NQF level 6 qualification. That means that it is only a single step below a degree
- You will have better job security: The higher your educational qualification, the more likely you are to keep your job and continue to find other job opportunities
- Scarce skills are the way to go: Scarce skills are qualifications and skill sets that are in demand. Business Management is one of these. This means that you will often find a job relatively quickly
- Higher education means higher salary: The higher your education qualification, the more money you will be paid
Looking to gain practical work experience that will set you apart from all other applicants?
Sign up for DHET’s FREE placement service either after, or during your studies!Your online profile will be matched with employers in your field who are looking for people like you to take part in Work Integrated learning (WIL) and Worplace Based Learning (WBL).
Why wait? Sign up for any of our courses today!
Jan Badenhorst, CEO of Matric College, discusses everything you need to know about the requirements for NATED courses
Other Business Management Courses
Last Updated: Sanel Van Staden, 2 August 2021