NATED: Business Management
- Business Management is a scarce skill and can ensure you a good career with a respectable salary.
- NATED Courses are widely recognised by employers because you will already have work experience.
- You can apply with a matric certificate or equivalent. That means you do not even need a matric certificate to apply.
- There are many careers that you can go into with a NATED Business Management qualification.
Business Management is considered to be a scarce or critical skill in South Africa. That means that with a qualification like this, you are more likely to find work.
NATED offers a Business Management study stream starting at NQF4. Here is everything you need to know about NATED Business Management.
NATED Business Management Courses
NATED offers 3 business management programmes to help you get started. As a self-starter or somebody looking to start, grow or manage a business management course might be perfect for you.
This course gives you both practical and theoretical knowledge to help you flourish in the business world. With this specific NATED course, you can apply with a matric certificate or a specific NQF4 equivalent certificate.
Keep in mind that NQF4 and N4 are not the same levels of qualification. Click here to read more.
This study area is made up of 3 NATED courses:
What Are NATED Courses?
NATED courses are also known as National Accredited Technical Education Diploma courses. Each course has been specially designed by the Department of Education to mix both practical and theoretical experiences.
This gives students a headstart in their career. With a NATED qualification, companies know their potential employees have already had training and can hop right into a job.
With a degree, which gives you mostly theoretical knowledge, you will often need work-specific training before starting a job.
Careers with a Business Management Qualification
With a qualification in business management, you can branch off into the following careers:
- Business Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Analyst
- Office Manager
- Account Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Management Consultant
To apply for the N4 business management NATED course you must have a matric certificate or equivalent.
The equivalent qualification can be:
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Bookkeeping – NQF level 4. SAQA ID 58376. Credits: 130
- National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management – NQF level 4. SAQA ID 48736. Credits: 120
For more information, click here.
Studying NATED Business Management
Author: Andrea Frisby