Office administration is the way to keep offices, in every industry, running smoothly. Without an Office Administrator, things just can’t function.
Matric College, offers a National Certificate Course in ICB Office Administration to give you the tools to successfully run an entire office!
Watch the College Principal explain everything you need to know about Course subjects in Office Administration.
ICB National Certificate: Office Administration (Junior Office Admin)
National Certificate and a Programme Completion Certificate
Award Issued By
FASSET will issue your National Qualification, and, the ICB will issue you a Programme Completion Certificate.
These high-quality qualifications are often chosen by employers because they are familiar with the course and the skillset it gives its qualifiers.
If you have an ICB qualification, you can work anywhere you see fit and are more likely to get employed!
If you’re looking to apply for the ICB Office Administration National Certificate this is what you need to know:
- Programme type: Partner Program
- Award type: National Certificate and Program Completion Certificate
- Awards issued by: FASSET will issue your National Qualification and the ICB will issue your Program Completion Certificate
- Accredited by: QCTO
- Course duration: 24 Months
Our Financial Accounting Courses:
In order to apply for the ICB Office Administration National Certificate, here are the requirements that you need to meet:
- You must be able to read and write in English: Everything to do with the course is in English. In order to be successful in your work and qualification, you have to be able to read and write in English.
- Have a grade 12 or equivalent: All the education you need to apply is your grade 12 certificate!
- Be 16 years of age: You have to be at least 16 years of age to apply for this course.
- No prior knowledge is required: Don’t worry, you don’t need any prior knowledge to register and successfully pass this certificate!
Unable to meet the course requirements?
Want to study towards an ICB qualification but don’t meet the standard requirements? Apply for the Bridging Course!
The bridging course is perfect for students who want to further their studies towards an ICB qualification, but they don’t meet the standard entry requirements.
These are the subjects that you can expect to encounter with this course:
- Introduction to Business English
- Business and Office Administration
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Literacy
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business Law and Administrative Practise
- Cost and Management Accounting
Other Financial Courses
Jan Badenhorst, CEO of Matric College, discusses everything you need to know about course subjects in Office Administration
Other ICB Office Administration Courses
Author: Andrea Frisby
Last Updated: Sanel Van Staden, 28 July 2021