Register For ICB
- Registering for ICB is an easy process.
- There are 3 course streams to choose from: Financial Accounting, Business Management and Office Administration.
- You can choose to study through various colleges that offer ICB courses and additional help.
Registering for a course with The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers is as easy as these steps:
- Choose to either register with the ICB or with a distance learning college.
- Click here to register directly with ICB.
- Fill in all the relevant details.
- Click register.
- You will now be redirected to another page where you must fill in all the relevant information.
- You will then be able to log in with your new credentials and begin your studying journey.
Why Choose The ICB
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers is a distance learning institution. They offer courses in both business and financial management that are internationally recognised.
Each course offered by ICB is a scarce or critical skill. This means that you are more likely to find employment.
These qualifications are also held in high regard by employers, that might make you a better fit for the job because of your high quality qualification.
Courses to Choose From
Education Specialist, Jan Badenhorst, guide through ICB 2021/22 prospectus:
To register step-by-step with the ICB, have a look at this pictorial:
- Click here to register directly with ICB
- You will see this screen, click register at the top of the page and fill in all the necessary details.
4. Now, click register at the bottom of the page and you will be taken to another page that requires more personal information. See that here.
5. Once you have completed your registration, you will be sent an email.
6. You can now log into your ICB profile and start your education journey.
Colleges That Offer ICB
If you want to do your ICB course through a college, there are a few reputable colleges that offer them. Doing it this way means that you get extra support, study material and tutorial groups to help you through your course.
These colleges include:
Author: Andrea Frisby