Are you looking to grow your office administrative skillset and start running an office smoothly? Maybe you’re the kind of person who loves research, organising and being responsible for administrative work? Matric College offers an ICB Office Administration Diploma that will give you all the skillsets you need to successfully run an office!
ICB Office Administration: Diploma
Diploma and a Programme Completion Certificate
Award Issued By
FASSET will issue your National Qualification, and, the ICB will issue you a Programme Completion Certificate.
Level 5 and 6
Higher Certificate: Office Administration, which consists of the previous 9 subjects.
Why choose an ICB course?
Employers are also well aware of the high-quality nature of ICB qualifications. With this knowledge, they’re more likely to employ you!
Watch the College Principal explain everything you need to know about Course subjects in Office Administration.
If you’re interested in studying a Diploma in ICB Office Administration, there are a few things you should know:
- Programme type: Partner Program
- Award type: Diploma and Program Completion Certificate
- Awards issued by: FASSET will issue your National Qualification and the ICB will issue your Program Completion Certificate
- Accredited by: QCTO
- Course duration: 36 Months
To apply for the ICB Office Administration Diploma, there are the requirements you’ll need:
- You must be able to read and write in English: All the exams, coursework and teaching elements of the course are in English. In order to successfully pass your course, you will need to be able to read and write in English.
- Have a Higher Certificate in Office Administration: In order to apply, you must have this qualification to get the diploma.
Unable to meet the course requirements?
Want to study towards an ICB qualification but don’t meet the standard requirements? Apply for the Bridging Course!
The bridging course is perfect for students who want to further their studies towards an ICB qualification, but they don’t meet the standard entry requirements.
These are the subjects that you can expect to encounter when starting the ICB Office Administration Diploma:
- Introduction to Business English
- Business and Office Administration 1
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Literacy
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business Law and Administrative Practise
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Business and Office Administration 2
- Human Resource Management and Labour Relations
- Business and Office Administration 3
- Financial Statements
Jan Badenhorst, CEO of Matric College, discusses everything you need to know about course subjects in Office Administration
Other ICB Office Administration Courses:
Author: Andrea Frisby
Last Updated: Sanel Van Staden, 28 July 2021