Date Published: November 5, 2020
Easy pass is a platform that provides you with resources to help you fully understand English as a subject.
Easypass provides free resources access to all matric students in 2020.
English as a subject is aimed at educating people about the English language. The subject uses teaching methods to aid the understanding and use of the language.
You can access tools such as:
Why use Easypass?
- You can use worksheets as many times as you like
- You can review your progress on your worksheets throughout the year
- Once you have answered each question, you will immediately receive a response with an explanation about the correct answer.
- You can choose your focus areas for revision
- The answers provided will help you with your understanding
- You can do these worksheets at any time of the day.
Adding some extra effort to your exam preparation will allow you to achieve great results. Here are some of the best study tips to help you with your exam preparation:
- Create and commit to your timetable
- Take care of yourself
- Stay positive
Create and commit to your timetable
Creating a study timetable is the best way to manage your time effectively. Once you have created your study timetable according to your day to day routine.
Make sure you share your timetable with your friends and family. This will help you to stick to your timetable because your family and friends will be there to remind you.
Take care of yourself
Matric can be very stressful. There is no better time to care for your well-being than now.
Make sure you drink enough water, eat a healthy diet and get enough sleep. If you ever feel overwhelmed, seek help and reach out to a family member or a close friend.
Positivity can take you a long way. Your attitude affects everything you do.
If you have a positive attitude about your studies, chances are, you will put more effort into your studies and you will get great results.
Author: Omega Fumba