How to become a wedding planner?
In the wedding planning industry, experience and a proven track record play an important role in your success as a wedding planner.
However, getting a qualification will also increase your chances of gaining the trust of customers and getting hired.
Wedding Planner Courses
Matric College offers incredible Wedding Planner Courses that will kick-start your career!
- Wedding Planning: Certificate Course
- Wedding Planning: Short Course
- Wedding Planning: Comprehensive Course
Certificate in Wedding Planning: This course can be completed in 4 months and has only 3 subjects.
Short Course in Wedding Planning: This course takes only 8 months to do and covers a wide range of topics about wedding planning.
Comprehensive Certificate in Wedding Planning: This is the most advanced course of the 3 courses and can be completed in 12 months.
Getting a qualification in Wedding Planning will set you on your path of success. With these courses, you will become a qualified professional wedding planner.
What does a wedding planner do?
A wedding planner is a professional that helps couples in planning their wedding.
As a Wedding Planner, it is your job to lessen the stress and make sure that the couple has an unforgettable day.
Duties of a wedding planner
- Oversee the whole planning process, from booking the venue to designing the cake.
- Monitor the budget allocated to the wedding. Plan and make sure not to exceed the budget.
- Organise musicians, videographers, camera people and a band if the couple wishes.
- Make sure that caters have the ordered food and are at the venue on time.
- Sometimes you would have to drive the couple around to get some essentials for the wedding.
Interested in our Wedding Planner Courses? Start Today!
Call us on 012 762 7100
Author: Omega Fumba