Where to Find My Matric Results: Northern Cape
Date Published: November 27, 2020
As a Northern Cape student, you can access your matric results
- Your phone
- The Department of Education.
Here is everything you need to know about finding your matric results in the Northern Cape.
The Department of Education
If you are unable to access your results or are confused with any processes, you can contact the Department of Education in the Northern Cape.
Tel: 053-839 6500
Fax: 053 839 6580
How to check matric results online
- Step 1: Visit the Department of Basic Education website.
- Step 2: Register using your details. (Please note you can only register for matric results until February 22nd the day before the marks are released).
- Step 3: Click on the link for 2020 NSC exam results.
- Step 4: Enter your examination number.
- Step 5: Your results will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Click the download button and print.
Read more about how to get your matric results from the DBE here
If you are thinking about accessing your matric results online, there are a few ways that this can be done. The Department of Education’s website will have all final matric results on it as soon as they are released. If you want to access your results here, simply log on using:
- Your Exam Number
- Your ID Number
- Personal Details like your name, surname, etc.
Private school students can follow the same above steps on the IEB website as soon as their results are released. This is sometimes a few days earlier than the release of government school matric results.
Accessing your matric results on your phone is fairly easy. It can be done in two different ways, namely:
How to get your Matric Results via SMS 2021 Northern Cape
- Step 1: Open a new SMS message on your phone
- Step 2: Fill in your ID Number AND Exam Number as the message
- Step 3: Both numbers must have 13 digits to be accepted
- Step 4: Send the SMS to this number: 35658
- Step 5: Note that the SMS will cost R3,00 (Free SMS does not apply)
- Step 6: Your exam number and ID number will be checked – if you send incorrect numbers it won’t work
- Step 7: You will get your results once they are made available on 23 February 2021
The second way to access your matric results from your cell phone is through USSD. To do this:
- Dial this number on your phone *120*35658#
- You will be required to answer some multiple-choice questions.
- Enter your ID and examination number.
Author: Andrea Frisby