Where Can I Find My Matric Results: North West
Date Published: November 30, 2020
As a matric student in the North West province, you can find your 2020 matric results on these platforms:
- The Department of Education
- Your Mobile Device
Here is everything you need to know about finding your matric results in the North West.
The Department of Education
If you are unable to access your results or need any further assistance when it comes to your final matric results, you should contact the Department of Education in North West.
Tel: 018 388 2970
Fax: 018 384 5016
How to check matric results online
- Step 1: Visit the Department of Basic Education website.
- Step 2: Register using your details. (Please note you can only register for matric results until February 22nd the day before the marks are released).
- Step 3: Click on the link for 2020 NSC exam results.
- Step 4: Enter your examination number.
- Step 5: Your results will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Click the download button and print.
With everything moving online, it is a great place for you to get your matric results as soon as they are released. The Department of Education’s website will have all the matric results as soon as they are released. If you want to access your results this way, log on with:
- Your examination number
- Your ID number
- Your details
All private school students can follow the same steps as above on the IEB website as soon as their results are released. Keep in mind that IEB matric results might be released a few days earlier than the government school matric results.
Matric College has a credible news page that will post the matric results as soon as they are released in February 2021. Click here to access the results when they are released and to keep up to date with all the latest education news.
Your Mobile Device
There are two easy ways that you can access your matric results on your cellphone when they are released in 2021. These methods are:
How to get your Matric Results via SMS 2021 North West
- Step 1: Open a new SMS message on your phone
- Step 2: Fill in your ID Number AND Exam Number as the message
- Step 3: Both numbers must have 13 digits to be accepted
- Step 4: Send the SMS to this number: 35658
- Step 5: Note that the SMS will cost R3,00 (Free SMS does not apply)
- Step 6: Your exam number and ID number will be checked – if you send incorrect numbers it won’t work
- Step 7: You will get your results once they are made available on 23 February 2021
The second method you can use to access your matric results is through USSD, to do this:
- Dial this number on your phone *120*35658#
- You will be required to answer some multiple-choice questions.
- Enter your ID and examination number.
North West to Host the Release of the Results for the 2020 NSC
Author: Andrea Frisby