Upgrade your matric marks
Are you unhappy with your matric results? Luckily, you have the opportunity to get better results with a matric upgrade.
How to get a matric upgrade?
Here is a step by step guide on how to get a matric upgrade:
- You have to be over the age of 21.
- Make sure you have all of your necessary documents.
- Register for your matric upgrade with Matric College.
- Choose the subjects you would like to improve.
- Prepare for your exams
- Write your exams: Make sure you arrive at the exam venue on time.
- Destress after your exams
A matric upgrade is the perfect solution for past matriculants who want to improve their matric results.
Getting a matric upgrade can be very useful if you want to improve your results to gain university entrance.
With a matric upgrade, you are not required to rewrite all of your matric subjects, you can focus only on the subjects you want to improve. You will get credits for the subjects that you have already passed.
How can I qualify for a matric upgrade?
To qualify for a matric upgrade you will need:
- Your previous matric results.
- A certified ID copy.
- Cell Phone number and email address.
- You have to be 21 years of age when you write the exams.
What should I do if I have failed matric?
Author: Omega Fumba