Public Sector Accounting: ICB National Diploma
The Public Sector Accounting: ICB National Diploma Course will give you all the skills needed to become a successful accountant in this field. Matric College, in partnership with Skills Academy offers you this advanced accredited National Diploma course, that will make you an important asset in this industry. Why wait? Start your career with us today.
ICB National Diploma: Public Sector Accounting
National Diploma and a Programme Completion Certificate
Award Issued By
FASSET will issue your National Qualification, and, the ICB will issue you a Programme Completion Certificate.
Diploma: Public Sector Accounting
The following subjects will give you all the knowledge needed to complete this course.
- Introduction to Business English
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Public Accounting Administration
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Business Literacy
- Financial Statements
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Technical Public Accounting
- Business Law and Accounting Control
- Corporate Strategy
- Management Accounting and Control Systems
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks
- Research Theory and Practice (by short dissertation; topic: Public Accounting)
Unable to meet the course requirements?
Want to study towards an ICB qualification but don’t meet the standard requirements? Apply for the Bridging Course!
The bridging course is perfect for students who want to further their studies towards an ICB qualification, but they don’t meet the standard entry requirements.
Why wait? Sign up for any of our courses today!
See Video On How We Can Help You Get A Matric
Last Updated: January 20, 2020