Public Sector Accounting: ICB Diploma
Matric College, in collaboration with Skills Academy offers you the sought after accredited ICB Diploma: Public Sector Accounting Course. This course follows the Public Sector Accounting Certificate Course, and gives you a more in depth view of the practices found in this field. Register with us today to kick-start your career.
ICB Diploma: Public Sector Accounting
Diploma and a Programme Completion Certificate
Award Issued By
FASSET will issue your National Qualification, and, the ICB will issue you a Programme Completion Certificate.
National Certificate: Public Sector Accounting
You need to complete the following subjects in order to achieve your ICB Diploma: Public Sector Accounting Course.
- Introduction to Business English
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Public Accounting Administration
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Business Literacy
- Financial Statements
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Technical Public Accounting
- Business Law and Accounting Control
- Corporate Strategy
- Management Accounting Control Systems
- Financial Reporting and regulatory frameworks
- Research theory and practice
Why wait? Sign up today and get Started.
See Video On How We Can Help You Get A Matric
Last Updated: January 15, 2020