ICB Public Sector Accounting Courses
Are you looking to be an accountant but don’t have a matric certificate? Don’t fret! Matric College offers ICB Public Sector Accounting Courses just for you! Start your dream career today!
The courses offered are:
Who is the ICB?
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers offers practical skill courses in business and financial management to give you the skillsets to start a lucrative career.
Their courses are both nationally and internationally recognized which means that you can work anywhere in the world!
Get your official ICB 2020/2021 Exam timetable for distance learning students is now by clicking the button below.
Are the ICB Courses Accredited?
All ICB courses are accredited by QCTO, and also all have FASSET certifications.
This means that all ICB courses are recognised by the NQF! With an ICB qualification, you have a better chance of getting a job just based on their accreditation!
What is the Public Sector?
All areas owned by the government are known as the Public Sector. This includes government goods and services, government-owned businesses and government-owned services.
Duties of a Public Sector Accountant
The duties of a public sector accountant include:
- Administer public accounts
- Financial management
- Compiling financial statements
- Financial distribution of resources
Requirements for these courses
These courses are all about managing accounts and financial distribution of funds in the Public Sector.
This course will set you up with a skillset to help you manage government finances or non-profit organisations.
Career options with an ICB Public Sector Accounting qualifications
With an ICB Public Sector Accounting qualification, so many doors will be opened career-wise. Here are some potential career paths you can expect after having done one of these courses:
- Financial Accountant
- Public Accounts Administrator
- Technical Public Accountant
- Public Sector Accounting Technician
- Public Sector Financial Accountant
- Registered SAIBA Accounting Officer
Benefits of studying this course
Studying an ICB course with Matric College comes with an array of benefits. Here are some reasons that you should be studying an ICB Public Sector Accounting Course:
- Study while you work: The great thing about long-distance learning is that you can work and study at the same time! You don’t have to give up your income to better your education!
- Save money on transport: Because the course is correspondence, you won’t have to drive to classes! You’ll save money on transport and be able to study from the comfort of your home.
- All course material is sent to you: All your course material is included in your fees and will be couriered to you as soon as you sign up!
- Online study groups: With online study groups, you’ll be able to find help anywhere your look! Matric College is all about helping their students achieve their dream qualification. You’ll get access to groups like Together We Pass!
- Study at your own pace: Study at your own pace and in your own time. With ICB courses and Matric College, you get to choose what times suits your studying best.
Are you ready to get your career on the road? Why not call us on 012 762 7100 and speak to one of our skilled consultants!
See Video On How We Can Help You Get A Matric
Author: Andrea Frisby
Last Updated: October 14, 2020