Public Sector Accounting: ICB Diploma
Public Sector Accounting: ICB National Diploma
If you’re looking to grow your knowledge in the field of accounting, this ICB Public Sector Accounting Course is just for you!
Matric College’s accounting course will equip you with the right skill set to get you started on your Public Sector accounting journey. Want to be an asset to any governmental institution, why not get started today!
ICB National Diploma: Public Sector Accounting
National Diploma and a Programme Completion Certificate
Award Issued By
FASSET will issue your National Qualification, and, the ICB will issue you a Programme Completion Certificate.
Diploma: Public Sector Accounting
Why choose an ICB course?
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers is a long-distance learning institution that strives to improve education in the financial and business sectors. All of their courses are both nationally and internationally recognised which means that you can work anywhere you see fit!
Another great reason to choose an ICB course is that they’re well known and approved by employers. If an employer is aware of the high-quality nature of your qualification, they’re more likely to hire you!
If you’re interested in applying for the ICB Public Sector Accounting National Diploma, here are a few things you need to know:
- Programme type: Partner Program
- Award type: National Diploma and Program Completion Certificate
- Awards issued by: FASSET will issue your National Qualification and the ICB will issue your Program Completion Certificate
- Accredited by: QCTO
- Course duration: 36 Months
In order to apply for the ICB Public Accounting National Certificate, here are the requirements that you need to meet:
- You must be able to read and write in English: All the coursework and teaching is in English. To be successful in your work and examinations, you have to be able to read and write in English.
- Public Sector Accounting Diploma: To be able to apply to this course, you must have successfully completed the Public Sector Accounting Diploma.
Unable to meet the course requirements?
Want to study towards an ICB qualification but don’t meet the standard requirements? Apply for the Bridging Course!
The bridging course is perfect for students who want to further their studies towards an ICB qualification, but they don’t meet the standard entry requirements.
These are the subjects that you can expect to encounter whilst studying this course:
- Introduction to Business English
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Public Accounting Administration
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Business Literacy
- Financial Statements
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Technical Public Accounting
- Business Law and Accounting Control
- Corporate Strategy
- Management Accounting and Control Systems
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks
- Research Theory and Practice (by short dissertation; topic: Public Accounting)
Other Financial Courses
Are you ready to start your accounting career? Why not give us a call on 012 762 7100 and speak to one of our skilled consultants!
Or, fill in this form and we will call you back!
It’s never too late to start your career the right way.
Author: Andrea Frisby
Last Updated: October 15, 2020