This is the end of your journey for the Educare programme. After completing the N6 Educare course, you would have learned all there is to know about taking care of little ones. Matric College in collaboration with Bellview Institute of Distance Learning strives to bring you quality education. Enrol now to help shape the leaders of tomorrow.
Watch the College Principle explain everything you need to know about Educare Courses on YouTube.
QCTO (The Quality Council for Trades and Occupations). Bellview Institute of Distance Learning (previously known as Home Study Group Pty. Ltd.) QCTO Accreditation Number: SDP1228/18/00113. DHET Distance Education Exam Number: 11 9999 5016. DHET Classroom Exam Number: 01 9999 2110
There are three open book assignments that can be completed at home. As well as a final exam set by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET).
There are two exam opportunities.
May/June and October/November
February – May/June exam
August – October/November exam
Note: The course fees include all books as well as exam fees. But only one exam session per subject. If you fail an exam, you will have to pay extra to rewrite that exam.
National N Certificate
Award Issued By:
NQF Level 4 Qualification (Matric or Equivalent)
Getting Your N6 National Diploma
Once you have received your N6 National Certificate, you can work towards an N6 National Diploma. Here are all the steps you need to follow in order to qualify for an N6 National Diploma:
- Step 1: Complete your N6 National Certificate.
- Step 2: Get 18 months of industry-related work experience.
- Step 3: Keep track of all of your work experience in a logbook.
- Step 4: After 18 months, submit your logbook to the College who will check it and then submit it to the Department of Higher Education and training for approval.
- Step 5: Once approved, you will receive your N6 National Diploma.
Why Should I Get My N6 National Diploma?
Getting your N6 National Diploma means:
- More employment opportunities: With a National Diploma, you will meet the requirements of many job opportunities. The higher your educational certification, the more jobs you will be suited for.
- An NQF 6 qualification: An N6 National Diploma is level 6 on the National Qualifications Framework. That means that this qualification is only one step below a degree.
- Higher earning potential: In South Africa, the higher your level of education, the higher your earning potential will be. With an N6 National Diploma, you are more likely to earn more than you would with just an N6 National Certificate.
Looking to gain practical work experience that will set you apart from all other applicants?
Sign up for DHET’s FREE placement service either after, or during your studies!Your online profile will be matched with employers in your field who are looking for people like you to take part in Work Integrated learning (WIL) and Worplace Based Learning (WBL).
The CEO of Matric College, Jan Badenhorst, gives information on what you can do with your N6 Educare certificate
Our National Qualification (NATED) Courses
Last Updated: Sanel Van Staden, 23 July 2021