Working Your Way To an N6 National Diploma
Here are a few steps that you can follow to get your N6 National Diploma in Marketing Management:
Step 1: Complete and pass your N4 National Qualification in Marketing Management. Use this to apply to the N5 National Qualification Course in Marketing Management.
Step 2: Complete and pass your N5 National Qualification in Marketing Management. Use it to apply to the N6 Marketing Management course.
Step 3: Complete and pass your N6 National Qualification in Marketing Management.
Step 4: Having completed your N6 Qualification, you must do 18-months of industry-specific work experience. This work experience must be tracked in a logbook given to you by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Step 5: Your logbook must be approved by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Step 6: Once approved, you meet the requirements to receive an N6 National Diploma in Marketing Management.
Why You Should Aim For an N6 National Diploma
Here are a few reasons why you should work towards an N6 National Diploma in Marketing Management:
- Marketing is trending: Marketing is currently one of the fastest-growing careers. With a Diploma in marketing, you will have a qualification in high demand.
- You will find it easier to get a job: With a NATED Diploma, you are more likely to be chosen by employers. This is because National Qualification courses teach you both theoretical and practical skills. Since you have practical experience, employers will not need to train you.
- You will have an NQF 6 qualification: An N6 National Diploma is an NQF level 6, making it only one level below a degree.
- Higher salary: The higher your level of education, the higher you can expect your learning potential to be.
QCTO (The Quality Council for Trades and Occupations). Bellview Institute of Distance Learning (previously known as Home Study Group Pty. Ltd.) QCTO Accreditation Number: SDP1228/18/00113. DHET Distance Education Exam Number: 11 9999 5016. DHET Classroom Exam Number: 01 9999 2110
There are three open book assignments that can be completed at home. As well as a final exam set by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET).
There are two exam opportunities.
May/June and October/November
February – May/June exam
August – October/November exam
Note: The course fees include all books as well as exam fees. But only one exam session per subject. If you fail an exam, you will have to pay extra to rewrite that exam.
National N Certificate
Award Issued By:
NQF Level 4 Qualification (Matric or Equivalent)
Getting Your N6 National Diploma
Once you have received your N6 National Certificate, you can work towards an N6 National Diploma. Here are all the steps you need to follow in order to qualify for an N6 National Diploma:
- Step 1: Complete your N6 National Certificate.
- Step 2: Get 18 months of industry-related work experience.
- Step 3: Keep track of all of your work experience in a logbook.
- Step 4: After 18 months, submit your logbook to the College who will check it and then submit it to the Department of Higher Education and training for approval.
- Step 5: Once approved, you will receive your N6 National Diploma.
Why Should I Get My N6 National Diploma?
Getting your N6 National Diploma means:
- More employment opportunities: With a National Diploma, you will meet the requirements of many job opportunities. The higher your educational certification, the more jobs you will be suited for.
- An NQF 6 qualification: An N6 National Diploma is level 6 on the National Qualifications Framework. That means that this qualification is only one step below a degree.
- Higher earning potential: In South Africa, the higher your level of education, the higher your earning potential will be. With an N6 National Diploma, you are more likely to earn more than you would with just an N6 National Certificate.
Looking to gain practical work experience that will set you apart from all other applicants?
Sign up for DHET’s FREE placement service either after, or during your studies!Your online profile will be matched with employers in your field who are looking for people like you to take part in Work Integrated learning (WIL) and Worplace Based Learning (WBL).
The CEO of Matric College, Jan Badenhorst, gives information on what you can do with your N6 Educare certificate
All our Educare National Qualification (NATED) Courses
Last Updated: Sanel Van Staden, 28 July 2021
Download a brochure
Complete the form below to access your brochure download.