Are you interested in doing taxes? Would you be eager to manage the financial aspects of a business? Matric College offers an ICB Technical Financial Accounting Course just for you!
Why not get your career started today?
Watch our College Principal explain everything you need to know about our ICB Financial Accounting courses.
|Course||ICB Technical Financial Accounting|
|Award Type||National Certificate and a Programme Completion Certificate|
|Award Issued By||FASSET will issue your National Qualification, and, the ICB will issue you a Programme Completion Certificate.|
|Course Duration||28 Months|
|Successful completion of the ICB Senior Bookkeeper Certificate|
Be a qualified Certified Senior Bookkeeper
Who is the ICB?
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers focuses on providing financial and business management courses. All ICB courses are internationally an nationally recognised giving you the chance to work anywhere in the world!
The great thing about having an ICB qualification is that employers know that your certification is high-quality. That means that they’re more likely to employ you!
When applying for the ICB Technical Financial Accounting Course, this is what you need to know:
In order to apply for the ICB Technical Financial Accounting Course, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be able to read and write in English: Both the course and coursework are in English. In order to be successful in your work and qualification, you must be able to read and write in English.
- Successful completion of the ICB Senior Bookkeeping Certificate: To be able to apply for the course you need to have completed the above-mentioned certificate.
- Be a qualified Certified senior bookkeeper: If you don’t have the above certificate you can be a certified senior bookkeeper to apply.
Unable to meet the course requirements?
Want to study towards an ICB qualification but don’t meet the standard requirements? Apply for the Bridging Course!
The bridging course is perfect for students who want to further their studies towards an ICB qualification, but they don’t meet the standard entry requirements.
When looking to study ICB Technical Financial Accounting, these are the subjects that you can expect.
- Introduction to Business English
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Payroll and Monthly SARS return
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Business Literacy
- Financial Statements
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Income Tax Returns
- Business Law and Accounting Control
Jan Badenhorst, CEO of Matric College talks about Financial Accounting and ICB
Author: Andrea Frisby
Last Updated: Sanel Van Staden, 28 July 2021