ICB Technical Financial Accounting
|Course||ICB Technical Financial Accounting|
|Programme Type||Partner Programme|
|Award Type||National Certificate and a Programme Completion Certificate|
|Award Issued By||FASSET will issue your National Qualification, and, the ICB will issue you a Programme Completion Certificate.|
|Course Duration||28 Months|
|Entrance Criteria||Successful completion of the ICB Senior Bookkeeper CertificateORBe a qualified Certified Senior Bookkeeper|
Who is the ICB?
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers focuses on providing financial and business management courses. All ICB courses are internationally an nationally recognised giving you the chance to work anywhere in the world!
The great thing about having an ICB qualification is that employers know that your certification is high-quality. That means that they’re more likely to employ you!
When applying for the ICB Technical Financial Accounting Course, this is what you need to know:
- Programme type: Partner Program
- Award type: National Certificate and Program Completion Certificate
- Awards issued by: FASSET will issue your National Qualification and the ICB will issue your Program Completion Certificate
- Accredited by: QCTO
- Course duration: 28 Months
In order to apply for the ICB Technical Financial Accounting Course, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be able to read and write in English: Both the course and coursework are in English. In order to be successful in your work and qualification, you must be able to read and write in English.
- Successful completion of the ICB Senior Bookkeeping Certificate: To be able to apply for the course you need to have completed the above-mentioned certificate.
- Be a qualified Certified senior bookkeeper: If you don’t have the above certificate you can be a certified senior bookkeeper to apply.
Unable to meet the course requirements?
Want to study towards an ICB qualification but don’t meet the standard requirements? Apply for the Bridging Course!
The bridging course is perfect for students who want to further their studies towards an ICB qualification, but they don’t meet the standard entry requirements.
When looking to study ICB Technical Financial Accounting, these are the subjects that you can expect.
- Introduction to Business English
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Payroll and Monthly SARS return
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Business Literacy
- Financial Statements
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Income Tax Returns
- Business Law and Accounting Control
Other Financial Accounting Courses
If you’re interested in seeing what other Financial Accounting Courses that Matric College offers, here’s a list!
Why wait? Sign up for any of our courses today!
See Video On How We Can Help You Get A Matric
Author: Andrea Frisby
Last Updated: October 10, 2020