ICB Entrepreneurship Courses
Date Published: October 17, 2020
Are you thinking about starting your own business and learning the skills to become an epic self-starter? Then it’s time to sign up to an ICB Entrepreneurship Course with Matric College.
These courses will equip you with everything you need to start, grow and succeed in business.
Matric College offers the following ICB Entrepreneurship Courses:
Who is the ICB?
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers is a long-distance learning institution that offers courses in business and financial management.
All of their courses are highly-accredited and both internationally and nationally recognised. That means that with an ICB qualification, you can work anywhere in the world.
All ICB courses are available through certain colleges and not directly through the ICB.
What will you do as an Entrepreneur?
Entrepreneurs are the heart and soul of any business. They identify a need in the community and create an initiative to fill the gap.
Entrepreneurs are risk-takers that end up building successful businesses that give other people employment opportunities.
The duties of an entrepreneur include:
- Planning and directing the operations of a company
- Creating policies
- Meeting with potential clients and investors
- Hiring staff and preparing work schedules
- Reviewing financial statements
Not just anybody has what it takes to be an entrepreneur. You require a very specific skill set to be able to succeed as an entrepreneur, namely:
- Passion: All entrepreneurs have to be passionate about what they do in order to succeed. Passion is what drives all entrepreneurs.
- Independent Thinking: Thinking outside of the box is how entrepreneurs find a way to fill gaps in the community. Without this, an entrepreneur cannot exist.
- Optimism: You have to be optimistic about all possible outcomes to succeed as an entrepreneur.
- Self-Confidence: Know that you can, and you’re halfway there. Without being confident in yourself, you won’t be able to be confident in any ideas or opportunities.
- Vision: All good entrepreneurs need vision. Use it to keep you on track when it comes to achieving your goals.
- Focus: Without focus, you cannot attain your greatest dreams.
- Problem Solving: You need to be able to achieve your goals even when you lack resources. Entrepreneurs are never held back by minor inconveniences, rather they make a plan.
Being an entrepreneur comes with an array of benefits, here are a few:
- Set your own schedule
- Make an impact in the world or your surrounding community
- Choose your workspace and work where you see fit
- Turn your passions and beliefs into a fully functioning business
- No day is the same as the next, this job is filled with lots of excitement!
With one of these ICB Entrepreneurship qualifications, your career options are wide open. You can branch into business management, bookkeeping, office administration and anything else you fancy while you’re finding your feet.
This is a great qualification to have if you want to branch into many different careers rather than specialising in a single one.
Are you ready to get your business on the road and apply for an ICB Entrepreneurship Course? Great!
Call us on 012 762 7100 and speak to one of our skilled consultants to get you started!
Remember, it’s never too late to start growing your future.
Author: Andrea Frisby