The exams are almost here and making sure to get your matric certificate can be difficult, what can be even more difficult, is getting a matric certificate that is good enough for you to study exactly what and where you want too. That is why we are giving you the five most important tips you need to get your matric certificate.
- Check what the requirements are to pass: This may surprise people but many either do not know or have incorrect information about what you really need to pass matric and get your matric certificate. There are also different types of passes when it comes to your matric certificate it is important that you what each matric pass requires of you.
- Plan Your Studies: Planning is the first step on the road of success. This is something that everyone should take to heart. You need to start planning when you are going to study for what exams. This will stop you from being caught off guard and not having time to study for your subjects. The first thing you need to do is find out when all your exams are and plot them out accordingly.
- Practice old papers: While practising with examples can be extremely useful, it is not as useful doing the actual exam papers from previous years. Doing these exam papers will give you a really good idea of exactly how much you know as well as give you ideas of the type of questions they will be asking in the exam.
- Start Now!: This seems like a very simple idea, yet this is the one tip that can make the most difference. The earlier you start studying, the better you will do in your exams. However if you start the day before exams starts you won’t have the the time you need to study all the work you need to know before the exams.
- Study Groups: A great idea for studying, is doing so with some friends. This helps because, if you get stuck your friends will be able to help you figure out the problem. Also helping others with work helps improve your own ability. However if you don’t have friends or fellow students to form a study group, you can always make use of Together We Pass’ online matric study groups. In these study groups you will even get a lecturer, who can help you with the questions you have if the work is too challenging. If you are interested in these study groups you can find out all you need to know here.
Last updated: November 8th 2016